Wednesday, May 6, 2015

24 Hours W/No Music

So I had to go 24 hours without some type of technology, so I chose no music, seems difficult. Well it is, especially when you love to hear music all day. When I left class and got into the car I turned on the radio and forgot that I had to give up music. So I turned it off and the 24 hours started all over again. It didn't matter it was just for 2 min. I got home and got on YouTube to watch videos from the channels that I'm subscribed to. I was tempted to listen to music while eating breakfast, but I didn't. The hours passed and I had to go back to school for my human services class which is from 3 to 6. I was about to connect my I-pad mini to the stereo to listen to my playlist but I had forgotten my USB cable in the house. Then I remembered I had left it on purpose so I wont connect it to the stereo. I took the stereo out and drove in silence back to school. When I got to class 30 min early, because usually all the seats are taken I always listen to music while class starts. So I just sat there looking at Instagram. When class was over I drove back home in silence, looking at everything I passed. Things that I didn't see when listening to music. I paid more attention to music and driving, now I paid attention to driving and when making a stop at what was going on around me. The next day in the morning I drove to school and back home again in silence. Then finally when I had to go back to my Learn 11 class at 12:45 the 24 hours was over. I could finally listen to music and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment